WPTV - Boy visits Boca Fire Rescue heroes after severe allergic reaction

Boy on vacation visits Boca Fire Rescue heroes after severe allergic reaction

"BOCA RATON, Fla. - A seven-year-old boy from New Jersey had a dangerous allergic reaction at a Boca Raton restaurant Sunday, but his family is thankful the night had an inspiring ending thanks to paramedics at Boca Raton Fire Rescue Station 7.

"First responders are heroes. They are. They really are," said Marina Nevyarovskiy, the boy's mom."

Red Sneakers