Fox News - December 6th 2016

Boy's death after unknowingly eating nut in cake leads family to start foundation

"A Florida family is raising awareness of the potentially life-threatening symptoms of food allergies following the sudden death of their 11-year-old son, who lost his life in November after unknowingly ingesting a walnut in a piece of a cake.

The boy’s mother, Merrill Debbs, told Fox 4 Now that her son Oakley had always been cautious to avoid nut exposure at school and home.  He led an active lifestyle, excelling in soccer and aspiring to follow in the footsteps of his idol, Eli Manning, to become a quarterback."

Red Sneakers